i330R DIVE COMPUTER - 04 12 2022
Aqualung Group is conducting a recall of its i330R Dive Computers that have been produced and distributed on the market in 2021 and 2022. It was identified that the said dive computer does not automatically adjust pressure level when diving at 900m (3000 feet) altitude or higher.
Instructions for Customers :
- Customers shall immediately stop using their i330R Dive Computer for diving activity taking place at 900m (3000 feet) altitude or higher;
- Customers are further asked to update their i330R dive computers by :
- downloading a firmware update through DiverLog+ application as per instructions below; or
- bringing i330R dive computer to the store where it was bought; the professionals of the store/dive center will be able to download and install the upgrade.
After the installation of the update, the new firmware revision shall read R1.004 or later.
End users upgrading their i330R themselves are advised to bring it to product dealer or local Dive Center to check if the upgrade has been successfully installed.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact customer service at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and unwavering support.
The Aqualung Team
IDENTIFICATION GUIDE FOR PRODUCTS CONCERNED BY THE RECALL & INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING AN UPGRADE
i330R DIVE COMPUTER (WRIST)
i330R 2-GAUGE PSI (CONSOLE)
i330R 2-GAUGE BAR (CONSOLE)
1) PRODUCTS CONCERNED BY THE RECALL CAN BE IDENTIFIED AS FOLLOWS:
- Product’s packaging label bears one of the following Description and Part Number (CPN):
Part Number Description
NS159000 i330R DIVE COMPUTER (WRIST)
NS159001 i330R 2-GAUGE PSI (CONSOLE)
NS159002 i330R 2-GAUGE BAR (CONSOLE)
2) Product bears one of the below listed serial number
Serial Numbers Affected:
- GD-001004 to GD-015302
- GM-001000 to GM-003305
- GM-001011 to GM-001269
Serial number location
- On the back of case of the computer module (see photo below)
- On the product label on the box (see label photo above)
3) Product’s firmware version R1.001, R1.002 or R1.003
Affected i330R dive computers have firmware version R1.001, R1.002 or R1.003.
• i330R FIRMWARE UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
Please refer to the below instructions for updating i330R firmware using DiverLog+ mobile app
1. Download DiverLog+ app:
a.For iOS users, run the App store app, search for DiverLog+ app, then download the DiverLog+ app
b.For Android users, run the Google Play app, search for DiverLog+ app, then download the DiverLog+ app
2. Activate the i330R dive computer
3. Confirm the Bluetooth is active on the mobile device and the i330R dive computer.
4. Run DiverLog+ app from your mobile device.
5. Instruction on how to add the i330R dive computer to the DiverLog+ are located at: https://ediverlog.com/howto/mobile_dlp_howto.html#AddNewDC
Or scan the QR Code here:
6. Instructions on how to update the i330R computer firmware are located at:
Or scan the QR Code here:
i100 Dive Computers with digital transducer - 03 15 2022
AQUALUNG GROUP is proceeding to a recall of i100 dive computers with digital transducer sold in 2022.
Following a quality control inspection, we detected a defect in the calculation of the elapsed dive time. We therefore ask you to stop diving with your i100 computer with digital transducer if this product is affected by the recall according to the information provided below.
- IDENTIFICATION OF PRODUCTS CONCERNED BY THE RECALL:
Only i100 dive computers with a digital transducer that meet cumulative criteria set out below are affected by this recall:
- The product reference (CPN) displayed on the product box is NS13811700 or NS13811701. The product reference appears on the product packaging as shown below:
- The serial number of your i100 dive computer with digital transducer begins with the prefix "GE". The serial number is written on the back of the product as shown below:
- Only i100 dive computers with digital transducer having firmware revision 2A are concerned.
Please refer to the below easy-to-use guide demonstrating how to access information about firmware revision. In case of doubt, feel free to contact us for further confirmation/clarification.
- RETURN YOUR COMPUTER for a free exchange or update
If your computer is affected by the recall, you must return it to your authorized Aqualung reseller or return it to the EEMEA Technical Center at the following address:
Technical Center – After Sales
1st Avenue – 14th Street
06513 CARROS CEDEX - FRANCE
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following address:
Thank you for your understanding and unconditional support.
The Aqualung Team
Calypso Regulator with a specific CPN’s and serial numbers
For dealers-distributors-on line consumers
Aqualung is conducting a recall of some clearly identified batches of Calypso regulators on both Din & Yoke versions, that may have a quality defect due to a variation in the manufacturing process of the first stage body. Only some Calypso regulators with a specific CPN’s and serial numbers as mentioned hereafter are concerned with this recall. Thanks to our quality system, we identified this variation and decided immediately to make this recall on the concerned inventories. As of today, the number of regulators potentially impacted is less than 300 units.
Potential issue :
A hole has been drilled out of specification in the high-pressure port, leaving a wall thickness in a vulnerable state. An uncontrollable free flow of the second stage could occur if this thin wall section should rupture whilst under pressure. A pressure test has proved that an affected body will not rupture during a dive, however, we cannot guarantee the evolution in the long term.
A notice explaining how identifying the potential defective part will be sent in parallel to the distributors/dealers.
Instructions for consumers:
- Consumers are advised to immediately stop using their Calypso regulators, only if the serial number they own is part of the recall and return to the retailer asking for a replacement free of charge.
- Dealers/Distributors (Customers) are advised to stop selling their Calypso regulators, only if the serial number they own is part of the recall and send back to the Aqua Lung Group asking for a replacement free of charge.
Should you have any questions please contact our customer service ator your dedicated Sales representative.
Thank you for your understanding and utmost support.
The Aqualung Team
Common Part & Serial Number of the potentially affected goods.
|RG126111||L077601 to L077700|
|RG126111||L084321 to L084400|
|RG126111||L085001 to L085100|
|RG126112||L077401 to L077500|
|RG126112||L085301 to L085400|
|RG126112||L076501 to L076600|
|RG126112||L076101 to L076200|
|RG126112||L077501 to L077600|
|RG126112||L083401 to L083500|
|RG126112||L082801 to L082900|
|RG126112||L082001 to L082100|
|RG126112||L083801 to L083900|
|RG126113||L077001 to L077105|
|RG126114||L080801 to L080900|
|RG126114||L085701 to L085760|
|RG126114||L076201 to L076300|